Are you overwhelmed, frustrated, and ready to pull out your hair?
I am here to help!
As your Virtual Assistant I take your administrative overwhelm away.
I deal with all your non-revenue generating work so you can focus on your business while having more time.
When you work with me, you will experience these benefits.
- You can concentrate on income-generating activities and accomplish more;
- We are working together as a team, thereby better supporting your business growth;
- As your team mate, I will be proactively looking for new ways for you and your business to gain exposure;
- You have a Gate Keeper;
- You have someone you can talk to and get feed-back;
- You have more time to spend on your family and to take care of yourself.
When you are ready to work in a long-term and collab-orative relationship let me take care of you.
Think we might be a good fit?
[Thursday VA Tip #19] – Interviewing My Potential Virtual Assistant
Have you ever rushed into a business decision only to find out that it was not to be the best one you could have made? You bought some software you thought you couldn’t be without, or you signed up...
[Thursday VA Tip #18] – When it’s Impossible to Go On
For a while now working with Claire didn’t feel so light anymore. We had thought we were a perfect fit. In the beginning we resonated and worked together well, but then things changed. I wasn’t sure...
A Virtual Assistant is a highly trained and skilled professional who, as a support and growth partner to entrepreneurs, business owners, and busy people, provides high level, long-term collaborative administrative and personal assistance without having to be physically present in the client’s office. – www.assistu.com