Are you overwhelmed, frustrated, and ready to pull out your hair?
I am here to help!
As your Virtual Assistant I take your administrative overwhelm away.
I deal with all your non-revenue generating work so you can focus on your business while having more time.
When you work with me, you will experience these benefits.
- You can concentrate on income-generating activities and accomplish more;
- We are working together as a team, thereby better supporting your business growth;
- As your team mate, I will be proactively looking for new ways for you and your business to gain exposure;
- You have a Gate Keeper;
- You have someone you can talk to and get feed-back;
- You have more time to spend on your family and to take care of yourself.
When you are ready to work in a long-term and collab-orative relationship let me take care of you.
Think we might be a good fit?
[Thursday VA Tip 12] – Have you experienced the Quicksand Syndrome?
Mary was sweet, soft-spoken, very overwhelmed, yet willing to let me into her business, and to have me as a trusted partner at her side. She was as excited as I was and looking forward to creating...
[Thursday VA Tip #11] – Choose the right person for the job
I recently talked with yet another person who was disappointed because her VA had assured her she knew how to do a certain task. In the end, she had to go elsewhere to get the work done properly...
A Virtual Assistant is a highly trained and skilled professional who, as a support and growth partner to entrepreneurs, business owners, and busy people, provides high level, long-term collaborative administrative and personal assistance without having to be physically present in the client’s office. – www.assistu.com