Are you overwhelmed, frustrated, and ready to pull out your hair?
I am here to help!
As your Virtual Assistant I take your administrative overwhelm away.
I deal with all your non-revenue generating work so you can focus on your business while having more time.
When you work with me, you will experience these benefits.
- You can concentrate on income-generating activities and accomplish more;
- We are working together as a team, thereby better supporting your business growth;
- As your team mate, I will be proactively looking for new ways for you and your business to gain exposure;
- You have a Gate Keeper;
- You have someone you can talk to and get feed-back;
- You have more time to spend on your family and to take care of yourself.
When you are ready to work in a long-term and collaborative relationship let me take care of you.
Think we might be a good fit?
[Thursday VA Tip #7] – What “other” tasks can I give my VA?
Client “A” needed a puzzle created - not a “regular 10x10 inch puzzle, but one that would measure about 5x8 feet. It was to be cut in wood, with a certain size and number of pieces. The image on it...
[Thursday VA Tip #6] – My VA Has Made A Mistake …..
Face it, everyone makes mistakes - we’re humans. While I strive to be the best I can and avoid errors, it does happen. Very early on in my VA career I made a big mistake. I booked the client’s...
A Virtual Assistant is a highly trained and skilled professional who, as a support and growth partner to entrepreneurs, business owners, and busy people, provides high level, long-term collaborative administrative and personal assistance without having to be physically present in the client’s office. – www.assistu.com