Who I Work With
Have you ever wondered why you are overworked and feeling overwhelmed?
The small business owners I partner with feel this way, prior to finding me. These people sit at their desks 24/7, working on their emails, missing appointments, and deadlines. Their marketing isn’t getting done, because it gets shoved to the side with all the other to-dos. They feel rushed, torn between family and business, and are not really attending to either, which makes them feel guilty and unhappy.
AGHHHH! Guess what? I am here to help you!
When clients partner with me as their Virtual Assistant, they breathe a sigh of relief. Suddenly their team is growing and they are getting the support they need. My clients now spend time with their families, going on vacations, and working with clients they love. They have time to market their businesses and they are happy and feeling fulfilled.
My mission in life is to be happy and share happiness with others. From this foundation, I help others create the freedom to follow their own passions–both personally and professionally. When others live their purposes, my contribution to them feeds my purpose, and in our partnership, we create fulfilled lives through connection.
My ideal client is someone who
- loves what she/he does and works hard;
- wants to be able spend more time with family and friends and less time on administrative tasks;
- understands that she/he cannot possibly do it all alone;
- wants a collaborative relationship with her/his VA;
- is looking for a long-term VA-client relationship;
- is willing to give and receive trust;
- honors my standards and respects my boundaries;
- has a good sense of humor and is fun to be with;
- likes to laugh and enjoy;
- is responsible, reliable and dependable;
- is true to his/her word;
- is well organized;
- has a successful business;
- can afford to pay me long-term;
- is open-minded and relationship-oriented;
- is honest and ethical;
- can delegate, and does not micromanage;
- has a positive outlook on life;
- values a good work/life balance;
- discusses any concerns directly with me, compassionately.
As your Virtual Assistant, here is what you can expect from me
I am honest, outgoing, and say it as it is; I don’t sweet-talk. My integrity is high. I stand behind you 100%, am hard-working, dependable, and trustworthy. I love to laugh and share a joke; and I am a born optimist, reliable, discreet, and punctual. I respect you, and am willing to give you my trust, and to receive yours; I honor your standards and boundaries, as you do honor mine. I am your partner, your confidante, your right hand. I walk my talk.
Think we might be a good fit?