As we were ringing in the New Year thoughts of the past 12 months occupied my mind. At this time of the year I am always easily emotional. Maybe you find yourself nodding? Admitting, if only to yourself, that you’re a “softie” too? Is the thought of leaving the “known” behind and entering brand-new, blank territory an uncomfortable one?
This is the time to set the sails of your ship and determine its course. Below are some considerations to help you set your path for the year:
- Who are your ideal clients and where do they hang out?
- How do you/can you connect with them?
- Do you have a marketing strategy?
- If so, what marketing has worked for you in the past?
- What other marketing tools might you want to use?
- How do you keep track on whom to follow up with and when? Does this tool sync over all your devices and allows for easy inputting of new information?
- How often and in which manner do you follow up? What works well for you and what doesn’t?
- What is your financial goal for the entire year?
- How much money do you want to make each month and how does that translate into your week/day goals?
- What’s your conversion rate and how many prospective clients do you need to speak with in order to achieve your goal?
The point is, it’s up to each one of us!! We are the captains of our ships; we determine the course, and with it the speed of our journey; are you steering your ship and how have you set the course? Where lies the land of business success, of being sought after in our craft, to be regarded as the best, and what steps do we need to take to bring our ship there; how to determine the best use of the winds so that we not only arrive safe but with optimum speed?
Leave a reply – What steps you are planning to take to grow your business this year?